RUNAROUND RASCALS COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Runaround Rascals is committed to customer satisfaction.
We aim to ensure that:
• Making a complaint is as easy as possible
• We treat your complaint seriously and deal promptly and in confidence
• We learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
• We aspire to, follow and support the British Franchise Associations Code of Ethic at all times
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about a service that we have provided.
• If we did not deliver a service on time
• If we gave you the wrong information
• If you receive a poor quality of service
• If you have a problem with a team member
How to make a complaint:
• If you wish to complain about Runaround Rascals you should speak with the franchisee responsible for the area in which you live. Your complaint will then be fully investigated.
• If you are unhappy with the response please asked to be referred to a Company Director. For Runaround Rascals this is Charlotte Davison or Ben Herod. They will investigate your concerns, discuss the situation with you and formally respond in writing within 10 days.